Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where do I begin writing a blog?  How about things I know: Information technology, fitness, running, travel (for business and pleasure), home repair. I have a variety of interests and some days I can answer most of the questions on Jeopardy (except when it is musicals or classic literature). 

How about things that annoy me?  Inattentive driving, lack of common sense, people who think the world revolves around them, most pop, country or rap music, why anyone would follow an idiot on Twitter, boring people who have only one interest.

I do drink beer and wine, I don't drink alot
I don't talk or write about religion
I will write about fitness
I will write about running, specifically races I have run
I will write about my pets

I won't pretend to be an expert in something I am not (like raising children or being a parent)

No comments:

Post a Comment